Why shop for development properties?
Avoid Transfer Duties
Avoid the massive transfer costs associated with acquiring an existing property, leaving you free to invest all that money into your dream home.
Customise Your Home
With development properties you can design your ideal living experience. Customise your home to create the best possible lifestyle for you and your family.
Save on Maintenance
Your newly built home will require hardly any maintenance in the first few years. Everything in it is fresh, from the paint on the walls to the bathroom fittings.
Our vision is to build our houses exclusively GREEN with a low carbon footprint. We are to be completely independent from the local Municipal authority in all services like solar energy, water supply and sewer treatment. Only leave your footprints!
"Los net jou voetspore"
To find like minded retirees of 50 years and older to share in our common goal of a tranquil and safe lifestyle in pristine nature.
Come and see what we have to offer only one and a half hours from Pretoria. Be one of the selected few that will secure their "Innie Bos" paradise on a 160ha Waterberg lifestyle game farm. There are luxury units available comprising of 81 houses with choices of one or two bedroom units. A further 19 two bedroom cottages are now selling in the final phase.
The units will be available as Sectional Title (which means you will have a title deed upon registration). The development will be done in such a way that we obtain the best possible green rating.
Main energy supply for the houses will be PV solar and LP gas and Pre-paid Eskom for the Cottages.
WASTE WATER & SEWERAGE
The odourless system from www.scarabsa.co.za will be used.
The buildings will be constructed with semi-face bricks, plastered and a chroma-deck metal roof to create an earthly blend with the surrounding bush.
- Two and three bedroom units x 81 in total
- Two bedroom Cottages x 19
Development to commence 2015 and proposed to be completed by 2021.
- The existing 2,5km gravel road to Kolobe Retirement Village will be upgraded
- The main entrance will have 24 hour access boom gate control, including the latest state of the
art security equipment
- Remote and fix panic
- CCTV cameras
- Electric fence
- Guards patrol check points
ATTRIBUTES & FACILITIES
- Hiking routes to enjoy nature to the fullest
- Frail Care on site, plus contracted medical and health services available
- Solar heated indoor pool and astro turf bowls
- Ideal Waterberg mild climate 1.5 hours from Gauteng
- Free roaming game at your doorstep
- For the tree huggers at least 65 species of trees identified, bird and insect life in abundance
- It is Kolobe Retirement Village's greatest pleasure to inform you that we allow you the following pets without the prior approval of the Trustees of the Body Corporate being required.
* no more than two small dogs (lapdog) with a standing height of no more than 30 centimetres, which height shall be measured from the floor to the top of the highest point on the relevant animals back.
* a domestic bird.
* no cats allowed.
- What better way to enjoy your dream home than in nature where you are able to admire the beauty of the bush and wildlife by day and by night, stare into the starry night next to the warmth of a bonfire and hear the amazing sounds of nature's nightlife.
In this unstable economic climate, be part of something controllable!